The Lenape Limousin Dispersal represents two things: 1) A lifetime collection of progressive fullblood Limousin cattle bred by the Mosher family and 2) a rare opportunity to acquire outcross breeding pieces. Leading by example, the Lenape brand has influenced the Limousin breed through both herd sires and foundation females. This sale is a celebration of the Mosher family’s impact on the breed and is loaded with quality.
220+ lots of registered Purebred, Fullblood, and Lim-Flex® seedstock thanks to the additions of guest consignors Pinegar Limousin & Twin Willow Farms will hit the auction block starting at 6:00 p.m. (CST). Check it out:
- When: Saturday, June 16, 2012 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Springfield Livestock Marketing Center, Springfield, MO
- Sale Day Phone: 817/821-6263 (Keith Kissee) | 215/416-4488 (Justin Fuls) | 417/839-5849 (Ty Heavin) | 417/861-6338 (Bud Thomas) | 615/406-5766 (Thad Combs) | 402/350-3447 (Kylie McKinna) | 515/229-5227 (Mark Smith) | 256/962-0256 (Bill Helton) | 612/963-3799 (Dean Summerbell) | 417/848-3257 (Bruce Bradley)
- Catalog Request: 817/821-6263 (Keith Kissee) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A rare opportunity to purchase foundational fullblood Limousin breeding pieces.
- Donor cows, herd sires, show prospects, replacement heifers, embryos, semen – you name it, it’s here
- Evening meal serve at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday