Red, Polled Fullblood
CFSV Polled Excel 315S x TLSE Miss Primo (TEXS Ranger Primo)
BW: 70 WW: 780 (adj) YW: 1366 (adj)
- Stout hip, soggy rib, structural correctness, and natural thickness all in one package
- Sired by the popular Polled Excel bull and out of a Ranger Primo daughter; royal Fullblood pedigree
- Strong performance + maternal value
- Great disposition; puppy dog gentle
- Will inject pounds of red meat into your next calf crop while offering a different pedigree twist
Contact the owners or Limi-Gene for semen – $30/unit.
Homo Black, Homo Polled
AHCC Westwind W544 x Suki (KRVN Naskar)
BW: 81 YW: 1435 (adj) SC: 35.0 (Denver) UREA: 15.2 (Denver) UIMF: 3.1 (Denver)
- One of the most talked about bulls in Denver 2012
- Athletically-built, long-bodied, and powerful with phenomenal rib shape
- Sired by the popular Westwind bull and Suki – a prominent donor in the Straight program
- Homo black and homo polled traits along with a moderate birth weight and big scrotal circumference
- Grand Slam can change a set of cows; it’s nearly impossible to find this much rib shape in a purebred package
Contact the owners to purchase a semen package.
660/584-2349 (H), 816/726-1919 (C) | firstname.lastname@example.org (E)
Wulfs Realtor 1503R x Wulfs Meadow Grass 2149M (Wulfs Goliath)
BW: 93 WW: 727 (adj) YW: 1284 (adj) SC: 36.3 (adj) UREA: 17.1 UFAT: 0.14 UIMF: 2.73
- This proven sire is creating progeny that are in demand – from the pasture to the show ring
- Red and polled with an outcross pedigree to most bloodlines today, breeding flexibility is built-in
- Tremendous natural performance, large testicles, solid carcass traits, and athletic stride
- EPDs have remained very strong with improved accuracies; moderate BW confirmed
- Making a difference on the bottom line: progeny have generated lot$ of revenue for owner$
Contact Symens Brothers Limousin, LIMI-Gene, or Grassroots Genetics for semen - $30/unit.
Darrell Wilkes, Ph.D., ABS Global, spoke at the 2011 Beef Improvement Federation Conference during a roundtable discussing profitability in the beef industry. Dr. Wilkes gave one of the most complete, blatant speeches on the value of crossbreeding to the cattle industry. It’s only about 3 minutes long but it’s worth the time. Share with your customers. They need to hear this message over and over again because – as Dr. Wilkes put it – the beef business is a margin business. Crossbreeding sits smack dab in the margins. And margin is the difference between profit and loss.
Red, Homo Polled
Wulfs Titus 2149T x Wulfs Myrlene 2332M (COLE Wulf Hunt)
BW: 95 WW: 761 (adj) YW: 1380 (adj) SC: 37.17 (adj) UREA: 18.4 UFAT: 0.23 UIMF: 2.26
- Top-selling lot in Wulfs Opportunity Sale of 2011, lots of admirers
- Athletically-built, soggy, long-bodied yet super powerful, Xtractor’s a real eye-catcher
- Pedigree (Titus x Myrlene) is stacked with proven genetics
- EPD profile shows incredible growth and carcass merit; breed-leading EPDs in a purebred package
- Xtractor can change a herd; progeny reports indicate moderate calving with plenty of performance and style
Contact the owners or your favorite distributor for semen – $50/unit.
Video clips from the 2013 Wulf Cattle Educational Seminar. Click on any thumbnail to view that segment:
Black, Homo Polled
COLE Thunder 110T x DLVL Sky 605S (ROMN Justice)
BW: 78 WW: 686 (adj) YW: 1180 (adj) SC: 34.77 (adj) UREA: 16.78 UFAT: 0.24 UIMF: 2.05 FS: 6.2
- DLVL Xerox offers breeders & ranchers a fresh pedigree twist and tons of balance
- Homo polled sire combines stunning phenotype with solid EPDs; DOC EPD in Top 3% of breed
- Moderate-framed, easy-going package; moves with athletic stride
- Sired by the performance-packed COLE Thunder and an easy-fleshing ROMN Justice cow
- Progeny have already made a splash being top sellers in many herds across the U.S.
Contact owners, Grassroots Genetics, or LIMI-Gene for semen – $30/unit.
Red, Homo Polled
ROMN Tow Truck 111T x TREF Red Wine 232R (JBAK Montana)
BW: 83 WW: 793 (adj) YW: 1462 (adj) SC: 39.3 (adj) UREA: 18.58 UFAT: 0.24 UIMF: 2.20
- Exceptional growth performance: 793 lbs. weaning wt. | 1462 lbs. yearling wt.
- Zeus is an attractive, handsome young herd sire: bold and stout
- Strong, predictable pedigree with great supporting photos
- Strong growth EPDs with enticing BW, MA, SC EPDs
- Sound on feet and legs – free moving and smooth glide
Zeus out on pasture as a calf
Zeus’ full sister currently in production
Contact the owners or favorite semen distributor for semen – $30/unit.