The Fullblood Limousin Alliance is an organization with mission of promoting the benefits of Fullblood Limousin cattle. In addition to promoting the fullblood line of Limousin, being a member of the Fullblood Limousin Alliance has a number of benefits:
- People – Connect with other Fullblood Limousin Breeders from around the globe, all with a strong belief in Fullblood Limousin cattle.
- Advertising – When the alliance advertises, it benefits all members.
- Website – The Fullblood Limousin Alliance website features all members and their respective programs.
- Classifieds – Members of FLA get to advertise their cattle for a nominal fee.
- Promotion – The benefits of Fullblood Limousin cattle are highlighted at numerous fairs and shows across the country, increasing the demand for and value of fullblood cattle.
Visit the Fullblood Limousin Alliance online:
Officers and Directors
Front Row: David Holley (Director) – Keneth Glazier (Director) – Connie Crockett (Vice-President)
Back Row: Stephen Haynes (Director) – Rod Carver (Director) – James Lucas (President)
Billy White (Director) – Joe Latendresse (Secretary/Treasurer) – Ty Heavin (Director)
President: James Lucas
23455 State Hwy. 1W, Roff, OK 74865
580.399.1507 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Connie Crockett
518 SW 20th lane Lamar, MO 64759
Secretary/Treasurer: Joe Latendresse
5430 E. 400 Rd. Oologah, OK 74053
918-639-8438 | email@example.com
1038 West Main Street Bowling Green, KY 42101
876 Graham School Road
Gallipolis, OH 45631
740-446-8081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Box 341 Noble, OK 73068
405-360-5752 | email@example.com
8017 N Farm Road 137 Rd Springfield, MO 65803
417-833-2688 | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 685
Fort Gibson, OK 74434
918-478-4090 | email@example.com
Ken Glazier (2012)
Rt. 3 Box 23 Kingfisher, OK 73750
405-375-5556 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the Fullblood Limousin Alliance, contact FLA Secretary/Treasurer Joe Latendresse: