Hayhook Limousin 2nd Annual Production Sale
The 2nd Annual Hayhook Limousin Production Sale will be held September 20, 2009 at the ranch near Lexington, OK. Hayhook Ranches owners, Edna Manning and Judy Bugher, along with manager, J.W. Snyder, welcome everyone back to the ranch after a very successful inaugural event in ’08. Hayhook Ranches is one of the longest running purebred and Lim-Flex® herds in the entire Limousin breed. Without question, the heritage behind the Hayhook program has created a foundation of top-notch cattle – many of which will be offered Sunday, September 20.
73 registered Limousin and Lim-Flex lots will be offered. Highlights include: semen packages, herd sire prospects, pairs, breds, open show-heifer prospects, and embryos. This will surely be a can’t-miss event of the fall. Don’t forget to check out the catalog online below. Click on any pic in the gallery below for a larger view.
- When: Sunday, September 20 – 2:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: At The Ranch, Lexington, OK
- Sale Day Phone: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) -or- 405/306-5202 (J.W. Snyder) -or- 515/229-5227 (Mark Smith)
- Catalog Request: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) email@example.com
- Selling 20 unit semen packages from the 2009 All-American Limousin Futurity Champion Bull – CLLL HAHK The Apprentice
- Saturday, September 19 – cattle available for viewing starting at Noon
- Complimentary lunch will be served Sunday at 12:00 Noon before the sale