P Bar S Proof of Progress II Limousin Sale
There is truth behind the name of the Second P Bar S Limousin Sale: Proof of Progress. The proof is in the quality of Limousin and Lim-Flex® cattle that will be offered up at auction Sunday, October 4. Whether you’re looking for the next great show heifer, a group of functional bred females, or a promising young herd sire, this sale offers a lot of opportunity for cattlemen.
116 head of registered Limousin and Lim-Flex® seedstock will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m.. Highlights include: a nice set of herd sire prospects, some beautiful bred cows, pairs, and fancy show-heifer prospects. Take a look and see for yourself. Check out the catalog online below. Click on any pic in the gallery below for a larger view.
- When: Sunday, October 4, 2009 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: At the ranch, Sand Springs, OK
- Sale Day Phone: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) -or- 918/346-2437 (Bob Getz) -or- 515/229-5227 (Mark Smith) -or- 580/581-7652 (Ken Holloway)
- Catalog Request: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) email@example.com
- A “pick of the flush” from an outstanding Lim-Flex mating between S A V Net Worth x WLR Rendezvous 050R
- Fancy, open show heifer prospects and an attractive group of pairs and bred females
- Refreshments and live entertainment Saturday night; complimentary lunch on Sunday starting at 11:00 a.m.