Vorthmann Limousin Focus on Family Values VII
There may not be a more inviting, warm atmosphere to purchase Limousin cattle this fall than the Vorthmann Limousin Focus on Family Values VII Sale. The Vorthmann family – Roger & Ann, Deb, Chad & Garin, and Erica & Josh Shipman – welcomes juniors and fellow cattlemen to their farm September 26 for their seventh private treaty sale. The sale is titled and formatted to showcase family. Both as it applies to the Vorthmann family and the genuine relationships with their customers as well as the powerful cow-families that make up the VL herd.
The entire calf crop, as well as a select group of bred heifers carrying the service of VL herd sire, RUNL Travis, will be offered. Highlights include: 10 herd sire prospects, 9 breds, 27 open show-heifer prospects, and 10 steers. Top-notch show prospects as well as an outstanding group of bulls and breds litter this sale. Check out the catalog online below. Click on any pic in the gallery below for a larger view.
- When: Saturday, September 26 – Bids close at 2:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: At The Farm, Treynor, IA
- Sale Day Phone: 712/566-2863 (Roger and Ann) -or- 402/981-1621 (Roger Cell) -or- 402/515-7714 (Deb)
- No catalog will be mailed – go to vorthmannlimousin.com for more information and pictures; catalog below
- 10% discount on all VL semen inventory sale day, bring semen tanks to take advantage
- Enjoy the warm VL hospitality and relaxed sale atmosphere
- Complimentary brisket lunch will be served – snacks served all day