Englewood Farms “Values and Vision III” Production Sale
Englewood Farms will once again be rolling out the red carpet on November 12, 2011, for their third annual Values and Vision Limousin Production Sale. The ENGD prefix is quickly becoming a preeminent symbol of progressive Limousin and Lim-Flex® genetics. November 12 is an opportunity to invest in a program that is as dedicated to their customers’ success as their own.
80 lots of registered purebred, fullblood, and Lim-Flex® seedstock will hit the auction block starting at 4:00 p.m.. Check out the catalog, videos, and pictures below:
- When: Saturday, November 12, 2011 – 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- Where: At the farm, Lancaster, KY
- Sale Day Phone: 859/533-1301 (John Ethington) | 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) | 256/734-5819 (Bill Helton) | 817/821-6263 (KK Seedstock)
- Catalog Request: 859/533-1301 (John Ethington) | email@example.com
- Selling the choice of Englewood’s lead Angus donor 2011 ET heifer calves by Wulfs Realtor and JCL Lodestar
- Live entertainment after the sale will be provided by the lively Danny Frazier Band. A steak dinner will also be provided following the sale.
- Transportation will be provided on a “needs basis” from the NAILE to and from the sale. Contact John Ethington to RSVP.
2010 Sale Highlights
[issuu width=588 height=400 embedBackground=%23000000 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=111021145349-f6e2947f7bc24895a94e449b03895e88 name=2011-englewood-farms-limousin-production-sale username=limousinlive tag=limousin%20bulls unit=px]