P Bar S Proof of Progress IV Limousin Sale
P Bar S Ranch will once again be showcasing proof of the genetic progress they’ve engineered in their Limousin and Lim-Flex® programs on October 1. A true can’t-miss event – the fourth annual sale will once again be held at the ranch near Sand Springs, Oklahoma. Whether you’re looking for the next great show heifer, a group of functional bred females, or a promising young herd sire, this sale is loaded with opportunity.
100+ lots of registered Limousin and Lim-Flex® seedstock will hit the auction block starting at 3:30 p.m. (CST). Check out the catalog and picture gallery below!
- When: Saturday, October 1, 2011 – 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Where: At the ranch, Sand Springs, OK
- Sale Day Phone: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) | 918/346-2437 (Bob Getz) | 515/229-5227 (Mark Smith) | 580/581-7652 (Ken Holloway) | 817/821-6263 (Keith Kissee)
- Catalog Request: 615/330-2735 (Randy Ratliff) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A beautiful blend of spring and fall bred females, as well as cow-calf pairs will sell
- Select show heifer prospects will be definite sale highlights
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments served at Noon
2010 Sale Highlights
[issuu width=588 height=300 embedBackground=%23000000 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=110918004844-25da7a4cc37d47b78825b4355a0d4ea0 name=2011_p_bar_s_ranch_production_sale username=limousinlive tag=lim-flex%20cows unit=px ]