The “On the Mark” Limousin and Lim-Flex® Sale has a great combination of awesome cattle and stand-out people, which should make for a can’t-miss event this fall. Sale host Cole Abele, Abele Cattle Co. – along with guest consignors B&B Cattle Company, D Bar L Angus, 4-H Limousin, Graven Land & Cattle, Jones-Benson Limousin, and Linhart Limousin – invites cattlemen to the Green Springs Bull Test Facility, Nevada, MO. The sale is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m., September 25. Before the sale, special drawings and a steak supper will be served at the “Gobbler’s Roost.”
“On the Mark” features cattle that are made right in their kind yet full of function – staying true to the beef business. Highlights include: open show-heifer prospects, breds, pairs, embryos, commercial females, as well as a solid group of SimAngus open heifers. 70 lots of high-quality Limousin & Lim-Flex females will be offered up at auction. Take a sneak-peek below by viewing the catalog and picture gallery.
- When: Friday, September 25 – 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Green Springs Bull Test Facility, Nevada, MO
- Sale Day Phone: 319/540-1731 (Joel Edge) -or- 580/581-7652 (Ken Holloway) -or- 417/684-0881 (Cole Abele) -or- 417/860-8595 (Don Birk)
- Catalog Request: Contact Joel Edge 319/540-1731 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cattle available for viewing and refreshments starting at Noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Good cattle and good times – a sale you will not want to miss!
- Special drawings & steak supper at “Gobblers Roost” before the sale – 4:00 p.m.
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
Click below to view
Click any picture for larger view
Flickr Tag Error: Bad call to display set '72157622225954137'
Error state follows:
- stat: fail
- code: 95
- message: SSL is required