Illinois Limousin Breeders Assoc. Sale
The Illinois Limousin Breeders Association Sale pulled in $83,025 on Valentine’s Day, February 14th. Boxes of chocolate and roses did not fill the stands but an active set of bidders did. Those in attendance helped to create a sale average of $1,361 for the annual sale at the Reel Livestock Center near Congerville, Illinois.
- 61 Total lots grossed $83,025= 1,361 (avg.)
- 10 Bulls totaled $13,550 = $1,355 (avg.)
- 15 Opens totaled $14,725 = $982 (avg.)
- 28 Breds totaled $45,450 = $1,623 (avg.)
- 1 Pair totaled $1,400
- 7 Embryo lots totaled $7,900 = $1,129 (avg.)
- $2,500 – Lot 31 | EF Underdog – 3/22/08 son of MNWS Frontier and a COLE Montana Sky daughter. Huber Farms (Coffeen, IL) was the buyer. Etherton Farms (Dawson, IL) the consignor.
- $1,900 – Lot 38 | Freeds Tin Man – 9/25/07 son of DHVO Deuce and a EXLR Judo daughter. Steve Best (Clinton, IL) was the top bidder. Freed Livestock (Fairbury, IL) consigned this high-selling lot.
- $1,400 – Lot 35 | RCDJ Spunky – 10/2/07 son of EXLR Excellante x GPFF Blaque Rulon daughter. John Decker, IL was the buyer. Davis Farms Limousin (Kenton, TN) was the consignor.
- $1,250 – Lot 80 | RCDJ Black Cap 348T – 10/24/07 son of BGRT Proper Choice. John Decker, IL was the buyer. Davis Farms Limousin was the consignor.
- $1,200 – Lot 36 | DJDF 326T – 9/23/07 son of JCL Lodestar. Buyer: 2 Barn Farm, IL. Davis Farms Limousin was the consignor.
- $2,000 – Lot 8 | ATAK Up The Limit 805U – 3/2/08 Lim-Flex (43) daughter of TC Total 410; Dam’s sire: Wulfs Guardian. Etherton Farms was the top bidder. ATAK Limousin (Avon, IL) was the consignor.
- $2,000 – Lot 11 | ATAK Up The Ante 800U – 2/23/08 Lim-Flex (50) daughter of TC Total 410; Dam’s sire: AUTO Black Dakota. Etherton Farms had the top bid on her also. ATAK Limousin was the consignor.
- $1,550 – Lot 4 | EF Unanimous – 2/23/08 purebred daughter of JCL Lodestar; Dam’s sire: EXLR New Generation. Davis Farms Limousin was the buyer. Etherton Farms was the consignor.
- $1,400 – Lot 6 | ATAK Unconditional Love – 3/10/08 Lim-Flex (43) daughter of G A R Predestined; Dam’s sire: FTL Double Agent. Freed Livestock was the buyer. ATAK Limousin was the consignor.
- $1,200 – Lot 3 | EF Uproar – 4/1/08 Lim-Flex (50) daughter of DCC Rito; Dam’s sire: EXLR Excellante. Davis Farms Limousin took her home. Etherton Farms was the consignor.
- $1,025 – Lot 13 | RCDJ 327T – 12/13/07 purebred daughter of GPFF Blaque Rulon. ATAK Limousin was the top bidder. Consignor: Davis Farms Limousin.
- $1,025 – Lot 10 | ATAK Usually Sassie 803U – 3/1/08 Lim-Flex daughter of G A R Predestined; Dam’s sire: Wulfs Landon. Hilltop Farms (Bloomington, IL) was the buyer. ATAK Limousin was the consignor.
- $2,000 (each) – Lots 51, 52, 53, 55 | Lim-Flex (50) daughters of TNUH Blue Print x Foundation Cows. AI’d safe to ALC Sarge. Buyer: Milam Cattle Co. (Olmstead, KY).
- $2,000 – Lot 50 | Miss Gateway 4004K – 4/4/00 daughter of Logan’s Dual Run; Dam’s sire: RITO 2100. AI’d safe to Stevens Moneymaker. Milam Cattle Co. the buyer.
- $2,000 – Lot 42 | DSLW Nicole 3004N - 1/18/03 daughter of TNUH Blue Print; Dam’s sire: EXAR Traveler. AI’d safe to ALC Sarge. Milam Cattle Co. the buyer.
- $1,800 (each) – Lots 56, 58, 59, 60, 61 | Lim-Flex (50) daughters of EF Main Stay x Foundation Cows. AI’d to G A R Predestined. Milam Cattle Co. the buyer.
- $3,000 – Lot 1 | Flush rights (6 eggs) to EXLR Scotch Cap 191S. Buyer: Milam Cattle Co. Consigned by Little Mackinaw Limousin (Minier, IL).
- $2,400 – Lot 2 | 6 Embryos out of AUTO Natasha 273G (Tubb Grinder) bred to BC 7022 Raven 7965. Buyer: Etherton Farms. Consignor: Freed Livestock.
- $1,125 – Lot 77 | 5 Embryos out of BOHI Rita 320R (JCL Lodestar) bred to MAGS Savage. Buyer: Bill Pollard, IA.
- $375 – Lot 76 | 5 Embryos out of MINE Pld Captive (MINE Polled Drydock) bred to MAGS Scotland. Buyer: ATAK Limousin.
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
Click on any pic for larger view:
Check out these links for more sale information:
R&R Marketing Company
Illinois Limousin Association