The 27th Annual Schott Limousin Ranch Bull Sale featured a stout set of Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls at the Mobridge Livestock Auction, Mobridge, SD, March 19. A large set of buyers kept the bidding active with many repeat customers pushing the sale gross over $87,000. Stout bulls sired by many leading and outcross AI sires highlighted the offering. The entire sale grossed $87,250 as 40 yearling Limousin and Lim-Flex bulls averaged $2,181.
- 40 Yearling bulls grossed $87,000 = $2,181 (avg.)
Sale Photos (click for larger view)
Flickr Tag Error: Bad call to display set '72157623771888430'
Error state follows:
- stat: fail
- code: 95
- message: SSL is required
- $6,500 – Lot 46 | CHTT 4925W – 4/10/09 red, double polled son of HC Final Time 694 x CHTT 3625S (ELMW Schotts Pillar). Buyer: Symens Brothers (Amherst, SD).
- $3,750 – Lot 32 | CHTT 6914W - 3/21/09 red, polled son of HC Final Time 694 x CHTT 5314N (ELOR Sure Shot). Buyer: Butch Jochim (Selfridge, ND).
- $3,700 – Lot 3 | SCHT 9933W – 3/29/09 black, double polled son of PLND Roscoe 051R x SCHT 9334N (ELOR Sure Shot). Buyer: Shawn Hinsz (McLaughlin, SD).
- $3,500 – Lot 50 | CHTT 2953W (Lim-Flex 68) – 4/23/09 double black, polled son of ELMW Schott’s Pillar 127P x CHTT 1353N (KG Power Design). Buyer: Frank Hahne (Trail City, SD).
- $3,300 – Lot 14 | SCHT 8943W – 5/5/09 black, double polled son of HC Final Time 694 x SCHT 7640S (ELMW Schott’s Pillar). Buyer: Victor Kraft (Selfridge, ND).
- $3,100 – Lot 33 | CHTT 6905W - 4/24/09 double black, polled son of ELMW Schott’s Pillar 127P x CHTT 5650S (ELOR Sure Shot). Buyer: Dallas Schott (McLaughlin, SD).
- $3,000 – Lot 17 | CHTT 8932W – 4/16/09 double black, double polled son of ELMW Schott’s Pillar 127P x CHTT 432P (ELOR Sure Shot). Buyer: Kennedy Ranch (Faith, SD).
- $2,900 – Lot 22 | CHTT 7924W (Lim-Flex 75) – 3/27/09 black, double polled son of RUNL Travis 332T x CHTT 6824H (Leachman Right Time). Buyer: Rick Schrempp (Ridgeview, SD).
- $2,900 – Lot 49 | CHTT 2924W (Lim-Flex 75) – 4/5/09 red, polled son of ELMW Schott’s Pillar 127P x CHTT 1624F (Paramount Ambush).
- $2,700 – Lot 7 | SCHT 9931W – 3/26/09 red, double polled son of RUNL Travis 332T x SCHT 9134L (CHTT Cowboy). Buyer: Todd Ellwein (Frederick, SD).
- $2,600 – Lot 6 | SCHT 9920W – 4/14/09 black, polled son of Wulfs Reno 2522R x SCHT 9420P (CHTT 5434D). Buyer: Kennedy Ranch (Faith, SD).
The Schott Family will be having their 27th Annual Limousin Bull Sale, March 19, 2010 at the Mobridge Livestock Auction. For nearly three decades, Schott Limousin Ranch has supplied their customers with stout, performance-oriented Limousin bulls and backed them up old-fashioned cowboy customer service and a firm handshake. This year’s sale will also feature a stout selection of Lim-Flex® bulls.
50+ registered Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m. (CST). Highlights include: rugged, performance-tested yearling bulls. These bulls are bred for durability, they’ve got to get out and be able to cover rough South Dakota ground. View the catalog and pictures available below.
- When: Friday, March 19 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Mobridge Livestock Auction, Mobridge, SD
- Sale Day Phone: 605/845-3622 | 605/823-4974 (Jim Schott) | 605/730-4214 (Chisum Peterson)
- Catalog Request: 605/823-4974, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot attend the sale and are interested in buying cattle, all bids will be held in a confidential manner
- Sale bulls sired by leading AI sires: Wulfs Ransom 3059R, HC Final Time 694, Wulfs Reno 2522R, Wulfs Ridgley 3172R, PLND Roscoe 051R, Wulfs Shop Talk, RUNL Travis 332T
- Complimentary lunch served sale day!
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=100302063616-78adf2e2e7e847d5a1530ac3927231a8 docname=schott_limousin_ranch_bull_sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=27th%20Annual%20Schott%20Limousin%20Ranch%20Bull%20Sale width=600 height=388 unit=px]
Click below for pdf copy
Click any picture for larger view
Flickr Tag Error: Bad call to display set '72157623420633751' Error state follows:
Flickr Tag Error: Bad call to display set '72157623420633751'
Error state follows: