GV Limousin Spring Bull Sale
GV Limousin is a program that’s built on the real-world cattle industry. Gene Raymond and Arne Hanson focus on creating cutting edge seedstock genetics to improve the bottom line of their commercial customers. Take a look through the catalog – you’ll notice an impressive set of bulls and females touting balanced, breed-leading EPDs and proven pedigrees.
83 registered Limousin and Lim-Flex® lots will hit the auction block in Garnett, KS, February 20, 2010. Highlights include: 15 spring 2-year-old bulls, 35 fall yearling bulls, 23 bred heifers, and 10 bred young cows. Click on the catalog below to view.
- When: Saturday, February 20 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Anderson County Sales Co., Garnett, KS
- Sale Day Phone: 785/448-3811 (Sale Day Phone) | 580/276-5137 (Bruce Brooks)
- Catalog Request: 785/448-3708 (Gene Raymond) | 785/448-6142 (Arne Hanson) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stout, balanced Limousin and Lim-Flex sires bred for today’s beef industry – all will be PI-tested!
- Attractive, functional bred heifers and cows carrying the service of reputable service sires
- Unmatched customer service from a program that places their customers at the front of everything they do
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=100202000119-7278b6576fd64d0299ed8e91eb3668bc docname=2010_gv_limousin_spring_bull_sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=GV%20Limousin%20Spring%20Bull%20Sale width=600 height=388 unit=px]