2011 Green Springs Bull Test Sale
Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls backed by real, factual feed efficiency data will be offered up at auction March 20, 2011 at the Mo-Kan Livestock Auction. Green Springs Bull Test will once again be selling the largest set of efficiency-tested bulls in the Midwest! When hay or feed accounts for more than 60% of the cost of owning a cow each year and feed efficiency has shown to be 40% heritable – investing in efficient genetics is the quickest way to favorable profit margins.
200 bulls from ten different breeds will hit the auction block in Butler, MO, starting at 1:00 p.m. Buyers unable to make the trip to the sale are encouraged to place their bids over the phone. A site-unseen guarantee applies – if you are not happy with your purchase, you don’t own the bull! Check out the catalog below:
- When: Sunday, March 20 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Mo-Kan Livestock Auction, Butler, MO
- Sale Day Phone: 417/684-0881 (Cole Abele) | 417/448-7416 (Kent Abele)
- Catalog Request: 417/448-7416 (Kent Abele) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sight-unseen guarantee on every bull: If you are unable to attend the sale, call Kent or Cole and they will work with you to get the bull that fits your needs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you don’t own the bull.
- Buy into profitable breeding pieces: research has shown that a 5% improvement in feed conversion has an economic impact 4x greater than a 5% improvement in average daily gain!
- Complete data is provided on the bulls: feed efficiency (using GrowSafe technology), ultrasound, performance data, and the very best bulls that passed strict evaluation standards
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110307233847-52cc73247fdb4ddf81627f90ea53e399 docname=2011-green-springs-bull-test username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=2011%20Green%20Springs%20Bull%20Test%20Sale tag=missouri width=600 height=386 unit=px]