21st Annual Limousin Association of Wisconsin Sale
The Limousin Association of Wisconsin will be having their 21st Annual State Production Sale March 6, 2011 at Equity Livestock Market – Sparta, WI. The sale offering is exceptionally strong with a wide assortment of Limousin and Lim-Flex® genetics. Rest assured, there is something in this sale for everyone.
60+ lots of Limousin and Lim-Flex® cattle will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m. (CST). Highlights include: stout Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls, bred females, and open heifer prospects. Check out the catalog and pictures below!
- When: Sunday, March 6 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Equity Livestock Market, Sparta, WI
- Sale Day Phone: 608/637-3435 (Deb Garrett)
- Catalog Request: 608/637-3435 (Deb Garrett) | email@example.com
- Any Wisconsin junior member who purchases a heifer from this sale will get their entries paid for and will be eligible to win $250 at the 2011 Wisconsin Livestock Breeders Association Show held in Wausau, WI
- Something for everyone – commercial cattlemen, juniors, purebred breeders – all quality consignments
- Stout Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls will sell
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110218191306-82ba7c9a17284437a7fd80029fa8a31d docname=2011_limousin_association_wisconsin_state_sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=2011%20Limousin%20Association%20of%20Wisconsin%20State%20Sale tag=limousin%20cows width=600 height=388 unit=px]