Coleman Limousin Ranch 33rd Annual Production Sale
Coleman Limousin Ranch will be having their 33rd Annual Limousin Production Sale, April 4, at the Missoula Livestock Exchange, Missoula, MT. The Coleman family has been a staple within the Limousin breed since the beginning – as evidenced by this being their 33rd production sale. Found in just about every pedigree in any herd across the U.S. and Canada is the COLE prefix. That doesn’t happen without producing consistently good cattle. 2011′s offering is no exception.
130 registered Limousin and Lim-Flex® bulls along with 20 open yearling Limousin and Lim-Flex® females will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m. (MST). Highlights include: yearling bulls from the 2011 NWSS Coleman Carload and Lim-Flex® Pen of 3 bulls. Check out the catalog and pictures below!
- When: Monday, April 4 – 1:00 p.m. (MST)
- Where: Missoula Livestock Exchange, Missoula, MT
- Sale Day Phone: 406/728-3052 | 406/644-2300 (Larry) | 406/644-2707 (Trent) | 817/821-6263 (Keith Kissee)
- Catalog Request: email@example.com (Coleman) | firstname.lastname@example.org (Kissee) | 406/644-2300 (Larry)
**NEW This Year**
Watch and buy online at DVAuction.com!
- 30+ years of Limousin cattle breeding – COLE prefix can be found in many top pedigrees across the breed
- 2011 NWSS Carload and Lim-Flex® Pen of 3 bulls sell!
- 20 open yearling Limousin and Lim-Flex® heifers sell – many of these females have gone on to become foundational breeding pieces in buyers herds – here’s your chance
2010 Sale Review
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
Click below to view
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110317033010-9291805c74344d228957507dd1047032 docname=coleman-limousin-ranch-production-sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=Coleman%20Limousin%20Ranch%2033rd%20Annual%20Production%20Sale tag=lim-flex%20bulls width=600 height=388 unit=px]