Symens Brothers’ 31st Annual Muscle Up for Profit Production Sale
Symens Brothers Limousin will be having their 31st Annual Limousin Production Sale, February 24, at the farm just outside of Amherst, SD. The Symens family has been a staple within the Limousin breed since the beginning – as evidenced by their 31st production sale.
96 registered Limousin cattle will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m. (CST). Highlights include: 62 stout yearling, 10 fall and two-year-old bulls, 11 open females and 13 breds. All cattle sold come standard with the exceptional Symens Brothers customer service guarantee. Check out the catalog, pictures, and video below!
- When: Thursday, February 24 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: At the farm, Amherst, SD
- Sale Day Phone: 605/880-8061 (John Symens) | 605/448-2624 | 605/448-5725 | 580/581-7652 (Ken Holloway)
- Catalog Request: firstname.lastname@example.org (Symens) | email@example.com (ACS) | 605/448-2624 (Farm)
- 30+ years of Limousin cattle breeding – SYES prefix can be found in many top pedigrees across the breed
- 2011 Pen of 3 bulls at the National Western Stock Show will sell
- Complementary lunch served at 11:00 a.m., including the famous Symens pies for dessert!!
2010 Sale Highlights
2011 Denver Bull Preview
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
Click below to view
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110209162806-298148ac8fef4b7a8b649c4be48fece8 docname=symens-brothers-limousin-annual-production-sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=Symens%20Brothers%20Limousin%2031st%20Annual%20Production%20Sale tag=limousin%20cows width=600 height=397 unit=px]