Thomas Farms & Co. Limousin Sale
Thomas Farms – along with guest consignors London Limousin (London, AR), Harris Limousin (Springdale, AR), Glen Odglen (Springdale, AR), and Cal Birkner (Solgohachia, AR) – has assembled a solid group of Limousin cattle for the 2011 version of their spring production sale. Fullblood, Purebred, and Lim-Flex® cattle will be offered up at auction April 9 at Lewis Livestock, Conway, AR – without question, a progressive selection of the breed’s finest will sell.
70+ registered lots will hit the auction block starting at 1:00 p.m. (CST). Highlights include: 60 females with a majority being bred to breed-leading AI sires and 12 stout bulls ready for summer breeding. Check out the catalog and pictures below!
- When: Saturday, April 9 – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Where: Lewis Livestock – Conway, AR
- Sale Day Phone: 501/745-8728 (Sandy Thomas mobile)
- Catalog Request: 501/745-8728 (Sandy mobile) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60 females will sell – many carrying the service of industry-leading AI sires
- This sale features some of the finest Limousin genetics in Arkansas and nearby regions
- Thomas Farms stands behind their product 100%. If buyer is not satisfied with their purchase, they don’t own them
Sale Catalog & Featured Lots
Visit their website:
Click below to view
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=110318152029-ef373d190c3245f19b30d2984a5fe0de docname=2011_thomas_farms_production_sale username=LimousinLive loadinginfotext=2011%20Thomas%20Farms%20%26%20Co.%20Production%20Sale tag=lim-flex%20bulls width=600 height=388 unit=px]